3 bedroom detached house for saleBarley Leaze, Chippenham
Offers in Excess of
- Extended detached family home
- Beautifully refitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Garage & Parking
- No onwards chain
- Two further bedrooms and bathroom
A beautifully presented & extended three bed detached family home in a sought after residential area. With no onwards chain and having undergone improvements throughout, this is a must see property offering good size living space, garage, parking and gardens.
An extended three bed detached family home which has been modernised and improved most of the way through.
The spacious accommodation offers entrance hall and refitted cloakroom, dual aspect living room with gas fireplace, extended and refitted high specification kitchen / breakfast room, alongside three good size bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom.
If further benefits from garage and parking, plus front and side gardens and low maintenance garden through the bi-folding doors in the kitchen.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful home which is offered for sale with no onwards chain.
Double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard, wall lights and a smoke alarm. Travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, WC and vanity wash hand basin with granite work top and tiled splashback. Travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Lounge 17' x 9' 5" max ( 5.18m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, gas fireplace, television and telephone points, and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 11" x 15' 2" ( 5.16m x 4.62m )
High specification refitted and extended kitchen / breakfast room with two double glazed windows to the front and double glazed bi-folding doors to the garden. Fully fitted range of wall and base units with square edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Electric hob in the central island with breakfast bar, plus stainless steel cooker hood over. Space for fridge / freezer, laminate flooring and a radiator. TV and telephone points.
With airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to the front, two double built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, WC and wash hand basin, and part tiling. Shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Doubler glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, WC and wash hand basin, and part tiled. Bath with mixer taps and shower off, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
With an up and over door.
Allocated space in front of the garage.
Front & Side Gardens
Enclosed by low level railings surrounding the lawned area. Gated access to the path to the front door, and path to gated side access to garden.
Low maintenance and fully enclosed garden with gated rear and side access. Decked area with step spotlights, patio area, small lawned area with wooden open fronted shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53909005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.