3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Drive, Norton Tower, Halifax
Guide Price £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £140,000 - £150,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Double Glazing
GUIDE PRICE: £140,000 - £150,000. An excellent opportunity to acquire this well laid out three/four bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Norton Tower, Halifax
Offered FOR SALE at a GUIDE PRICE of £140,000 - £150,000 is this excellent opportunity to acquire this well laid out three/four bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Norton Tower, Halifax. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting the property benefits from far reaching views over the valley and beyond. Briefly comprising of Entrance lobby, cloakroom/wc, lounge, separate dining room, and kitchen to the ground floor. Three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. A further useful attic room/bedroom four is located within the loft space. Externally the property has a drive leading to a detached garage and lawned gardens to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door leading into inner lobby area, wood effect laminate flooring and staircase to the first floor.
Cloakroom / Wc
Double glazed window to the front elevation, low level wc and hand wash basin with spotlighting.
Lounge 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Double glazed Patio door to the rear elevation overlooking the garden and the valley beyond. Living flame gas fire with pebble feature and chrome inset and hearth. Gas central heating radiator and access to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
A fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units in Oak effect and complimentary granite effect worktops with built single sink unit. Incorporating an electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood over. Combination boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Oak effect laminate flooring with window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
French doors to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 7" Plus recess ( 2.74m x 2.01m Plus recess )
Window to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator
Three piece white suite with panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Chrome heated towel rail with double glazed window to the side elevation.
Attic Room/ Bedroom Four 20' 4" Max floor area x 11' 9" Max floor area ( 6.20m Max floor area x 3.58m Max floor area )
Two skylight windows to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator. Please note this room has restricted head space.
Paved area for parking and driveway leading to the detached garage.
Lawned rear garden with fenced boundaries and far reaching views.
Detached garage with up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.