4 bedroom detached house for saleLIDGARD ROAD, HUMBERSTON
- Detached property within a popular residential location
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom has an en-suite
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gardens to three sides
- Block paved driveway providing plentiful off road parking, garage and large storage shed
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating which was all replaced in 2013
- Close to a wealth of local amenities and a short drive to Cleethorpes seafront
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this stunning detached versatile property which is located within a popular residential location. Ideally positioned within close proximity to local amenities such as convenience stores, bus routes and public houses, this property will appeal to a variety of would be purchasers and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge, kitchen with fitted breakfast bar, bathroom and two bedrooms to the ground floor. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite and a further double bedroom. Externally the property stands proudly within generous gardens and offers plentiful off road parking. The property benefited from a complete new central heating system in 2013.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6668015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.