3 bedroom detached house for saleChamberlain Way, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Front & Rear Garden
- **NO CHAIN**
A rarely available three bedroom detached property situated in the a private close. The property is offered to the market with no upward chain.
This three bedroom detached house briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, first floor landing leading to three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from plenty of off road parking and a single garage.
Single glazed door to front aspect, radiator,coving, door to garage, door to cloakroom, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor, french door to lounge.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to water sensitive areas.
Lounge/diner 19' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear aspect, coving, radiator, feature gas fire place, marble inset and hearth and wooden surround.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall and base units, work surfaces over, gas hob, gas oven, cooker hood, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink, coving, tiling to water sensitive areas, tiled flooring, radiator
Stairs from hall, coving, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in two door wardrobe, radiator, coving, door to en suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle with shower, hand wash basin, low level WC, extractor fan, coving, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving, cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 5" max ( 3.02m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, extractor, panel bath with mixer tap/shower, hand wash basin, low level WC, tiling to water sensitive areas.
Lawn and drive leading to a single garage.
Patio area, lawn, shrubs and trees.
Lawn and drive leading to a single garage. Dropped kerb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53910760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.