3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLower Morel Street, Barry
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Handsome Stone Fronted House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Through Lounge & Dining Room
- Forecourt & Rear Yard
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
Located on the much sought after Lower Morel Street is this handsome stone fronted end of terrace house with forecourt and rear yard. The property has benefited from the recent regeneration scheme and offers three double bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen & bathroom.
A handsome, three bedroom end of terrace house located on Lower Morel Street, call today to arrange your viewing.
Enclosed by dwarf wall with gate leading to path to obscured leaded light double glazed front door.
Original cornicing and glass panelled door to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing, original cornicing, store cupboard, thermostat, radiator and doors to reception rooms.
Living Room 22' 5" x 11' 5" ( 6.83m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to rear. Original cornicing, two radiators and electric fire with mantle and hearth. Fitted shelving, exposed wood floorboards, telephone point, TV point and power points.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, fitted shelving, radiator and power points. Door to:
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen offering wall cupboards and base units with worktops over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for cooker and white goods, tiled splash backs, power points, double glazed window to rear and door to rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with loft hatch and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted storage unit and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, cupboard housing new 'Worcester' combi boiler, radiator, telephone point and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower and tiled splash backs. Radiator and obscured double glazed window to side.
Enclosed rear yard laid to patio with raised flower border and gate to side lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53910787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.