5 bedroom detached house for saleTyn Y Pwll Corbetts Lane, Caerphilly, Caerphilly. CF83 3HX
- Spacious and ideally located 4/5 double bedroom family-sized home
- 1970s built detached home with classic farmhouse theme throughout
- Superb principal reception room with dining room annexe
- Fabulous and spacious kitchen/breakfast room with AGA stove
- Family room open-plan to beautiful conservatory extension
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc
- 3 further first floor bedrooms + 1 ground floor bedroom/study
- First floor family bathroom + ground floor shower room/wc/utility room
- Very lengthy rear garden with lawns and vegetable gardens
- Semi-rural location with views to open countryside to the front
*MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED - SEMI-RURAL 4-5 BED DETACHED FAMILY-SIZED HOME* Edwards and Co, Cardiff are delighted to offer for sale this very sizeable and enviably located detached property in Caerphilly. The property offers spacious accommodation together with generous gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53911582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA51556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.