5 bedroom detached house for saleDene Terrace, Murton, Co Durham, SR7
- Stunning FIVE Bedroom Detached Residence
- Standing upon a sizeable site - Nestled away!
- Impressive Gardens, Garages and Kennels
- Viewing Essential for full appreciation
- The EPC Rating is F
Once in a while something really special comes on the market and this is such an occasion. We are privileged to offer this absolutely stunning detached residence, standing upon a sizeable site and nestled away behind private trees, the subtle access opens onto a sweeping drive across manicured lawns and leads to a beautifully presented residence. Constructed in the traditional style, it has many noteworthy internal features which include two superb reception rooms, fantastic hallway with a superb split landing staircase, an impressive farmhouse refitted kitchen which opens into a breakfast room. There are five superb bedrooms to the First Floor with a Family Bathroom. Externally there is a double detached garage with gardens to the front whilst to the rear is an additional garage, gardens and kennels. Viewing is a MUST for full appreciation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53913323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM140379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.