4 bedroom detached house for saleWalby Garth, Langwathby, Penrith
- 4 bedroomed Detached Family House
- lounge with stove,conservatory, dining Room, breakfast kitchen, utility.
- 4 Bedrooms, master with En-Suite and dressing room,
- family bathroom. enclosed garden
- garage. rural views,viewing is highly recommended.
- Energy rating E
Modern 4 bedroomed Detached Family House nestled in a Cul-de-Sac of five executive homes in the popular Village of Langwathby in the Eden Valley. Comprising fabulous spacious lounge with contemporary style multi-fuel stove, conservatory, dining Room, great breakfast kitchen, utility 4 Bedrooms, master with En-Suite and with dressing room, family bathroom with free standing bath, enclosed garden to the Rear, parking spaces and a garage. Lovely rural views beyond the adjacent Carlisle to Settle railway line which is intermittently interrupted by the classic steam trains that transit past. Benefitting from oil central heating and double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended. In the village of Langwathby there is an infant and primary school, a village shop, Church and a public house. There is a railway station on the Settle Carlisle line, giving commuter access to Carlisle and Leeds city centres. All main facilities are in Penrith, approximately 5 miles. Penrith is known as the Gateway to the North Lakes access to the fells.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53913572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.