4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePit Lane, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Flint and brick cottage DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- Integral garage
- Hidden away within the town centre
- No onward chain
- 4 bedroom,s 3 reception rooms
- Character and charm throughout
DONT MISS THIS UNIQUE PROPERTY. Tucked away just off the Market Place in this highly sought after location is this wonderful flint and brick cottage which offers flexible, beautifully presented accommodation with a wealth of character and charm.
Pit Lane is a highly sought after address due to its prime location just off the Market Place. Tucked nicely away from the hustle and bustle, but only a short stroll to all the delights the town has to offer. Formerly part of an old brewery, the beautiful brick and flint facade attracts the eye and makes you want to explore. The property has warm and cosy feel with an array of character features including sash windows, exposed beams and original fireplaces, one which is home to a cast iron multi fuel stove. The accommodation is extremely flexible, but is currently set up to provide a sitting room, snug, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor. This is complimented by four quirky and very much individual bedrooms on the first floor, all of which are doubles, with one currently being used as a study, and a family bathroom suite. The property also offers an integral garage with an electric up and over door. There is also a seating area to the rear.
Part glazed entrance door opening into the entrance hall with a personal door into the integral garge and an opening into the snug.
Snug 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Coved ceiling, secondary glazed window to the rear aspect and door to;
Dining Room 15' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.12m )
Coved ceiling, sash window to the front aspect with secondary glazing, open brick fireplace with a quarry tiled hearth and mantle, economy seven storage heater, television point, door to sitting room.
Low level WC, hand basin with splash back and window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Solid oak kitchen with a range of base fitted and eye level units, rolled edge work surfaces, ceramic 1 1/2 bowl drainer sink with integrated ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan above, dishwasher, fridge, split level electric oven and convector microwave. Secondary glazed window to the side aspect, character chimney recess and door which can be used to access the sitting room.
Sitting Room 15' 6" x 13' 1" max to understairs recess ( 4.72m x 3.99m max to understairs recess )
Sash window with secondary glazing to the front aspect, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and inset multi fuel burner, economy seven storage heater, doors to the dining room and kitchen with stairs leading to;
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with exposed timber beams.
Secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, three piece white suite comprising of low-level WC, hand basin with splashback, separate bath with mixer tap shower attachment and electric shower over the bath, partly tiled walls and built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
Secondary glazed window to the front aspect, loft access, exposed timber beam, feature cast iron Victorian fireplace, fitted wardrobes, further built in cupboard over the stairs and economy seven storage heater.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
Secondary glazed window to the front aspect, exposed timber beams, feature cast iron Victorian fireplace and economy seven storage heater.
Bedroom 3/ Study 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Secondary glazed window to the front aspect, vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams and economy seven storage heater.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.67m )
Secondary glazed windows to the front and side aspect, vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams and economy seven storage heater.
The property benefits from mature borders to the front and up climbers and an enclosed courtyard style area to the rear with water feature and gated access.
Integral Garage 18' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.61m x 3.33m )
Electric door, power and lighting with integral door into the entrance hall.
Some of the furniture within the property is available for purchase upon further negotiation at the time of sale.
From Swaffham town centre take the side road opposite CO-OP and in between the two jewellers into Pit Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53916760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM103040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.