3 bedroom detached house for saleYew Tree Close, Stanford, Ashford, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached family home on a large corner plot
- No onward chain
- 2 reception areas
- Double sided log burner
- Family bathroom and wet room
- EPC energy rating F (34)
This house was extremely dated and in need of some TLC and our vendor has definitely done a great job in updating it. He has dragged this property from the 80s to the 21st century and it is now a wonderful family home.The open plan kitchen/dining area is going to be a fantastic entertaining space, as whilst you prepare dinner you can chat to friends and family as they sit around the table.The fireplace has been opened up on both sides and a double sided log burner has been installed. So you now have a lovely focal point whether you are sat in the dining area or in the lounge area; great to warm up on those chilly evenings.Getting ready in the morning can sometimes be a little bit stressful. Well hopefully this home has something that will alleviate that, as upstairs there is a lovely re-fitted bathroom and on the ground floor you also have a wet room.You won’t need to worry about storage space as there is a large utility room with an abundance of cupboards. This room will be great if you have dogs as it will give them somewhere to dry off.The gardens, which are bathed in the afternoon sun, are currently a blank canvas waiting for a keen gardener to work their magic.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch: 11'8 x 3'9 (3.56m x 1.14m)
- Hallway: 14'6 x 6'0 (4.42m x 1.83m)
- Lounge Area: 15'10 x 12'8 (4.83m x 3.86m) narrowing to 13'10 x 5'1 (4.22m x 1.55m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 9'4 (2.85m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.72m)
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 7'0 (2.80m x 2.14m)
- Wet Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 maximum x 12'10 (4.07m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'11 maximum (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 7'11 (2.85m x 2.41m)
- Front, Rear and Side Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53917075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.