This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Mottram Street, Horwich, Bolton

Withdrawn from Market £75,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi detached studio bungalow
  • Currently tenanted for £300 PCM
  • Open plan lounge/bedroom
  • Close to Horwich & Middlebrook
  • Good Transport links
  • Well proportioned driveway
  • Low maintenance gardens
  • UPVC double glazed winodws

Full description

Cardwells are pleased to offer for sale this studio bungalow which benefits from a well proportioned driveway and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. The property is currently tenanted on an assured short hold tenancy agreement. The monthly rental is £300 per calander month. The accommodation includes an entrance hall with storage cupboards, bathroom and an open plan bedroom/living area with a modern fitted kitchen. The location has good access to Horwich town centre with it's shops and services. Further to this there are nearby bus and travel links. We would advise an internal inspection which is strictly by appointment with our Bolton office.
We have been advised by the current owners that planning permission has previously been granted in 2007 for a front extension.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 April 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 6661114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.