6 bedroom detached house for saleGregory Street, Lenton, Nottingham
- Grade II Listed Manor House
- Six Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Further Attic Rooms
- Superb Adjoining Barn / Games Room
- Lovely Formal Gardens & Grounds
- Accessible Location within Conservation Area
- EPC Exempt
A beautiful six bedroom Grade II listed historic period home with converted barn in approximately 0.5 of an acre plot with a walled lawned garden and gravel courtyard. The Old Manor House was built circa 1660 and began its life as a row of brick and stone built cottages that were joined and converted into the main house that we see today. Gabled dormers and Gothic glazed windows adorn this character period home. Approached through a private gated entrance to an inner courtyard, the property divides its half acre plot with a walled lawned garden to the rear and a gravelled courtyard and hedge lined decorative garden to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5865638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.