3 bedroom detached house for sale'Tudor House' Ratten Lane, Hutton, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming Landmark Property
- Stylishly Appointed Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Building plot With Full PP For Architect Designed Dwelling
- Beautiful & Established Gardens
- Conservatory & Spacious Lounge
- Detached Double Garage & Driveway
- Luxury En-Suite Wet Room
Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents are delighted to offer the greatly admired period style detached property 'Tudor House'. The property occupies a commanding plot on the corner of Ratten Lane and stands in beautiful established gardens to each elevation . Conveniently located for access to the villages of Hutton and Longton, the highly regarded 'Hutton Grammar School' and transport links to the city centre viewing is highly advised of this charming landmark property. Superbly appointed throughout the living accommodation briefly comprises: Open storm porch, reception hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, modern breakfast kitchen, conservatory, stunning master bedroom with a sumptuous en-suite wet room, bedroom two with en-suite shower room, bedroom three and family bathroom. Outside and of particular interest are the established landscaped garden areas to all elevations, also a detached double garage and extensive driveway. Constructed in 1953 the property retains many features from that period and was the winner at the prestigious 'Ideal Home Exhibition'. An internal inspection is the only way to fully appreciate the beautifully maintained gardens and this individual property. Including building plot with full planning consent for architect designed dwelling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2694600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.