5 bedroom detached house for saleStonehill Road, Headley Down
- Substantial detached family home in quiet residential position
- Gated enclosed front garden with mature planting and hedging, highly private, with driveway parking and turning leading to detached double garage and car port
- Double aspect sitting room with patio doors to a south facing courtyard side garden, with feature raised borders created using sleepers
- Rear aspect family room/study with patio doors to the rear garden
- Front aspect dining room with wood flooring
- Large opening from dining room to kitchen, with tiled floor, fitted units, integrated appliances including a double oven and enjoying a double aspect. Space for a breakfast table, door to car po...
- Inner lobby gives access to utility room shower room and 4th reception room, which is currently used as a ground floor bedroom. This area could be utilised as an annex if desired
- Large master bedroom with ensuite shower
- 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Lovely enclosed, private rear garden, a real feature of the property, mainly laid to lawn with greenhouse, summerhouse and patio adjacent to the rear of the property
Full description* Substantial detached family home * Highly desired residential position * Walking distance of Ludshott Common * Sweeping driveway leading to detached double garage and car port * Private gardens with large lawn and patio * Annex potential if desired * Scope to extend STPP * 3/4 Receptions, 4/5 bedrooms *
LOCATION Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 608820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.