Plot for saleNewboundmill Lane, Pleasley
Offers in Region of £175,000
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN OUTSTANDING BUILDING PLOT WITHIN THIS CONSERVATION AREA.
- THE PLOT IS IN THE DESIRABLE AREA OF OLD PLEASLEY WITH OUTSTANDING VIEWS OVER THE RIVER AND COUNTRYSIDE BEYOND.
- THIS PARTICULAR PLOT GENTLY FALLS DOWN TO THE BANKS OF THE RIVER MEDEN AND ALSO INCLUDES AN AREAS OF FLOODPLAIN.
- IDEALLY SUITED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL BUILDER/DEVELOPER.
- PLANNING CONSENT HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR A DETACHED DWELLING WITH DOUBLE GARAGE.
- THE AREA IN QUESTION IS STILL TO BE VERIFIED BUT IT IS SHADED IN GREEN ON THE PLAN AND LEADS DOWN TO THE RIVER MEDEN AT THE BOTTOM.
Full descriptionViewing: - As a courtesy to the owners of the adjacent house no. 5, please only view by prior appointment with David Blount Estate Agents on 01623 721155.
Planning: - A copy of the planning consent 14/00614/FUL is available for inspection at our office and can be downloaded from Bolsover District Council planning portal using the application code shown above.
Please note the planning consent approved the three plots with double garages. If sold separately the position of the one of the garages for the frontage plots will need to be amended.
Right Of Way: - The development is to include a shared driveway to the North East of the plot connecting to Newboundmill Lane, serving new builds and also providing vehicular access for no's 1 and 5 Newboundmill Lane to their rear garden gate.
Tenure: - Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25752219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.