4 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Hickling, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Broadland village
- Character four bedroom home
- Detached annexe
- Charming part walled garden
- Village Inn and Moorings close by
- No Onward Chain
A charming 4 bedroom detached house with a delightful fully equipped detached annexe, in pristine modern condition with wheelchair access etc. Close to the excellent amenities in the village, including a small Infant school, village Inn, general stores, sailing facilities and a busy village hall.
School Farm is a detached house dating from the early 19th Century offering well-presented four bedroom family accommodation in the main house together with a charming detached conversion of an old Dairy, providing a one bedroom annexe suitable for overspill accommodation to the main house or as a holiday let. The whole property is attractively retained by a wall running along the front boundary and is accessed via a five-bar farm gate into a large brick weave courtyard area providing plenty of parking. Offered in excellent decorative order throughout, School Farm is situated in the heart of this delightful Broadland village which offers a good range of local amenities.
Open fronted porch entrance and front door. Reclaimed oak flooring and large cloaks and storage cupboards. Open doorway to dining room and door to:
Fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl china sink unit. Former chimney breast now housing free standing cooker. Integral appliances including dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Reclaimed oak flooring.
Boiler providing hot water and central heating. Plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer.
Low level WC and hand wash basin. Half panelled walls and tiled floor.
With timber floor boards, chimney breast with raised hearth and cast-iron multi-fuel stove. Window overlooking garden.
With door to garden and staircase to first floor.
Timber floor boards. Window with outlook to garden. Ornate cast-iron fireplace with timber surround.
With window overlooking the garden and ornate fire surround.
Window overlooking the garden with built in cupboard.
With window to courtyard.
Window to courtyard.
With a quality contemporary suite comprising bath with shower mixer, large shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, low level WC and wash hand basin. Bathroom storage and linen cupboard.
The Old Dairy
A charming detached former dairy, now fully converted to create a self-contained annexe which has, for some time, been successfully let as a holiday cottage (see online reviews). The building is fully furnished and the contents and letting details are available if required.
Kitchen/ Living/dining Room
A beautiful room with vaulted ceiling and twin Velux roof lights. Window overlooking the courtyard. Pull out sofa bed and table with accessories available separately. Kitchen area with two ring hob, oven, and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Range of cupboards. Attractive exposed brick feature wall and double sliding doors opening to:
Vaulted ceiling and twin windows overlooking courtyard. Built-in wardrobe cupboards.
A spacious room suitable for wheelchair access. Open shower area, low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
There is a private walled seating area for The Old Dairy to one side, and an entrance with 5 bar gate leading into a brick weave driveway with plenty of parking. A brick wall runs along the entire frontage while the garden is mainly laid to lawn. A pedestrian gate leads onto The Street. Ideal for small children and animals this delightful property is situated in a first class village with good amenities including an Infant School and two village Inns. Residents of the village have preferential rates for moorings and access to the new village barn which has excellent facilities and plenty of activities on offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53926621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.