Restaurant for saleBurgate, Canterbury, CT1
- American Styled 50's Diner
- Situated In Canterbury City Centre
- Fully Refurbished in 2015
- Current Layout Comprises 140 Covers
- Licensed Premises
- Projected Turnover In Excess of £900,000
- Single Parking Space to Rear
QUICK SALE REQUIRED
A now closed New York styled 50's diner with an artistically designed interior, set in the heart of Canterbury.
A full refurbishment was carried out in 2015 providing a modern and impressive interior with comfortable seating set over two floors. The restaurants current layout comprises 140 covers.
The second floor landing leads to an office and former one bedroom flat which is currently banded as commercial use. With the necessary planning consent, residential use may be possible.
The lease is offered for sale with a remaining term of approximately seven years charged at £55,000 per annum.
Fixtures and fitting available by separate negotiation.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
FURTHER INFORMATION: : Rateable Value: £56,000
Rates Payable: £25,646 less listed building exemption of £8,674.
Main Dining Area: : 45'1" x 21'6" (13.74m x 6.55m) , 40 Covers, main entrance and bar area.
Top Tier Dining Area: : 24'5" x 19'0" (7.44m x 5.79m) , Access to cellar.(68 covers across three tiers).
Middle Tier Dining Area: : 16'10" x 16'9" (5.13m x 5.11m) , Access to disabled WC. (68 covers across three tiers).
Lower Tier Dining Area: : 23'5" x 13'0" (7.14m x 3.96m) , Access to kitchen. (68 covers across three tiers).
First Floor Dining Area: : 23'3" x 20'2" (7.09m x 6.15m) , Access to WC and stairs leading to second floor landing. (32 covers).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HJEA_001978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.