4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSadlers Lane, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Spacious living room with log burning stove
- Open plan dining room overlooking the front
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with black granite work surfaces
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room with wc
- Fully double glazed
- Planning permission granted for a detached double garage at the front and to rebuild study/garden room (F/20141275)
- Private well stocked west facing garden
- Walking distance to Winnersh train station
This spacious four bedroom detached bungalow set on a generous plot in a sought after non estate location. The accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, two ensuite shower rooms and separate family bathroom.
Sadlers Lane is set off the Reading Road and comprises a mix of individual properties in a non-estate location with an attractive walk through countryside which comes out by the Walters Arms ph on the Bearwood Road. The property is walking distance to shops, supermarket and Winnersh train station.
The private rear garden is 90' deep x 65' wide enclosed by wooden fencing and laid manly to lawn with mature shrub borders, Silver Birch tree with various fruit trees, two summer houses and two sheds, pond with water feature, patio across the rear of the property with gated side access, outside security lighting and power. To the front shingled driveway parking for at least six vehicles with mature well stocked shrub borders and gated entrance from road.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3004924
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53928172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3004924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.