1 bedroom apartment for saleSkinner Lane, Pontefract
- Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Shower Room
- Great Investment Property
- NO CHAIN
*BRILLIANT INVESTMENT* Close to Pontefract town centre, 1 bedroom first floor apartment with allocated parking!
This is a well maintained one bedroom first floor apartment in an excellent location that is close to Pontefract town centre and local amenities. Well appointed throughout, offering spacious accommodation. This apartment really needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the size and location this property has to offer. The property briefly comprises: communal entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and main bathroom. Viewing recommended.
Single glazed door leading in to the entrance hall of the apartment, with an electric wall heater, storage cupboard and access through to the lounge, bathroom and bedroom.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear looking out over the communal grounds and gardens. With electric wall heater, both TV and telephone point and ceiling coving.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.11m x 3.61m )
Fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, homing a 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer and is part tiled. With a gas and electric cooker point, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. With a double glazed window to the rear looking out over the communal gardens.
Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and electric wall mounted heater and ceiling coving.
White bathroom with shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and electric wall heated with extractor fan. The bathroom is fully tiled.
We have been informed via the vendor that the monthly maintenance charge is £59 per month. The ground rent is £25 per year. For more information about the lease please feel free to contact the office.
Leaving Pontefract town centre via Southgate on the A6445 turning left on the Broadlane and up Horsefair. At the front of the bus station at Pontefract turning right on the Finkle Street and on to Northgate towards to the back of the bus station, at the traffic lights turn left on to Skinner Lane, Head down Skinner Lane through the traffic lights and turn right in to Northgate Lodge and then take your first right again where number 86 can be identified in the middle block of flats on the first floor identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53928364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.