5 bedroom detached house for saleSunnybrooke Close, Uckfield, East Sussex
- 5 bedroom CHAIN FREE detached home
- Set in charming cul-de-sac
- 2 en suite bathrooms & family bathroom
- Walking distance to town
- Double garage with electric up & over door
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This stunning five bedroom property, built by Berkeley homes, is tucked away in one of most exclusive locations in Uckfield.As you approach this charming cul-de-sac you could be forgiven for feeling you are deep in the countryside, such is the semi-rural nature of the surrounding area. This immaculate home offers a large well fitted kitchen, which has room for a table and chairs, and also a useful utility room that is perfect for the everyday needs of a busy household.Step outside onto the delightful low maintenance landscaped garden with a patio offering privacy, peace and quiet and far reaching views of the magnificent surrounding countryside. The view from the front of the property is equally worthy of a mention with blossoming trees on all sides. The property benefits greatly from its location in what must surely be one of the best kept secrets in Uckfield. Being merely a few minutes walking distance from the high street, yet in a secluded tranquil cul-de-sac, it really does combine the best of both worlds.This impressive property is located a stone's throw from the picturesque Ashdown Forest which offers a host of walks and wildlife, especially deer, to keep the whole family entertained.
What the Owner says:
Uckfield is such a great place to live! It boasts a vibrant town centre and a train station that makes commuting into central London convenient. We can walk to it within a few minutes from our home. The coast is a leisurely thirty minute drive to either Brighton or Eastbourne for a day at the beach or browsing the shops. There are also many bus services accessing all local areas. Living here feels like you’re in the countryside but have everything you need right on your doorstep!!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'4 x 12'0 (6.20m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 11'11 (3.66m x 3.63m)
- Study: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 15'6 x 12'0 (4.73m x 3.66m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 5'7 (2.47m x 1.70m)
- Conservatory: 13'4 x 11'4 (4.07m x 3.46m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.97m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 9'5 (2.87m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 5: 12'0 x 6'8 (3.66m x 2.03m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53928595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22817768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.