2 bedroom cluster house for sale43 Underhill Close, Newport, TF10 7EB
Sold STC £96,000
- Two bedrooms
- Quarter house
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Lounge / Diner
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Freshly decorated
- New floor coverings
The property is situated in a well established residential area of the town, conveniently situated for shops, schools of high repute and amenities.
Newport is a popular market town located within commuting distance of Telford (10 miles), Stafford (14 miles) and Shrewsbury (20 miles). The A41 on the eastern outskirts of the town gives direct access to Wolverhampton and the M54.
This well designed 2 bedroomed quarter house has the benefit of a new gas condensing boiler, supplying the central heating and hot water. The property accommodation comprises
Canopy porch with useful storage cupboard housing meters. Wooden glazed front door into HALLWAY Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN: 3.75m x 1.72m (12’3” x 5’7”) with a range of base and wall mounted light beech effect units of cupboards and drawers, having contrasting work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit and complementary tiling. Space for electric cooker and refrigerator. Space and plumbing provision for washing machine. Recently installed, wall mounted, BAXI combination boiler. Dual aspect windows to front and side. Panelled radiator.
L SHAPED LOUNGE / DINER: 4.50m into Bay x 4.27m max (14’9” x 14’0”) with wood and marble effect fireplace surround having gas fire (disconnected). Open understairs storage area. Laminate flooring. Panelled radiator.
Stairs rise from the Lounge/Diner to the first floor Landing
BEDROOM 1: 3.27m x 2.75m (10’8” x 9’0”) with built in double width wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail. Built in shelved cupboard. Front aspect window. Panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 2.75m x 1.81m (9’0” x 5’11”) front aspect window. Panelled radiator.
BATHROOM: having partially tiled walls with complete coloured suite
comprising panelled bath with MIRA electric shower over, WC with low level suite, pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring. Side aspect window. Panelled radiator.
OUTSIDE: Number 43 is adjacent to the communal parking area, enjoying a sunny aspect. A paved pathway leads to the front door, with a neat grass area to either side. Gravel borders to the front of the property offer ideal areas for patio planters. The house has one allocated parking space, with additional visitors parking spaces available.
DIRECTIONS: Proceed south from the High Street into Stafford Road, at the traffic lights, turn right into Audley Road. At the T junction, turn right and then Underhill Close is on the right hand side.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: We understand that the property is in Council Tax Band A. Telford & Wrekin Council.
TENURE: The property is LEASEHOLD and vacant possession will be given upon completion.
SERVICES:Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected
VIEWING:Via the Agents Newport Office on 01952 812519
1. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office and we will try to check the information for you.
The information in these property details is believed to be accurate but Tempertons does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein.
If you wish to ask a specific question about this property, please speak to the sales advisor, who has inspected the property.
2. Please note that we have not tested the equipment/appliances and services in the property. Interested applicants are advised to commission the appropriate investigations before formulating their offer to purchase.
3. Our room sizes are quoted in metres on a wall-to-wall basis to the nearest one tenth of a metre. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets and correct to within 3 inches) is only intended as an approximate guide for those not yet conversant with metric measurements. Measurements should not be used for ordering fitments or new carpets etc.
HOMEBUYERS SURVEYS AND VALUATIONSUNDERTAKEN BY CHARTERED SURVEYORSWITH CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN PREPARING A WIDE RANGE OF SURVEYS AND VALUATIONS TO SUIT ALL REQUIREMENTS. DETAILS OF FEES GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
PROPERTY LETTING- TEMPERTONS HAVE CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE LETTING AND MANAGEMENT OF ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. FURTHER DETAILS GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53930386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempertons, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.