2 bedroom flat for saleStation Street, Swaffham
- WAS: £67,000 REDUCED TO: £64,750
- Second floor apartment
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Undercover parking
- UPVC double glazed windows
A STEP ONTO THE LADDER……… A two double bedroomed second floor flat within easy distance of the town centre with under cover parking space.
A two bedroomed leasehold second floor flat (both bedrooms will fit a double bed) close to the heart of Swaffham town centre and its facilities. There is a fitted kitchen and the property is has replacement UPVC double glazed windows. There is also an undercover off road parking space.
Access to loft space. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and door to
Sitting Room 13' 4" max x 9' 8" ( 4.06m max x 2.95m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, electric flame effect fire.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
A range of matching floor and wall units incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Work surface. Tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point. UPVC double glazed window. Space for small dining table.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.78m max x 3.43m max )
UPVC double glazed window, electric heater.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 2.97m max )
UPVC double glazed window.
A suite comprising of a panelled bath. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. UPVC double glazed window.
The property has an allocated under cover parking space.
We have been advised that the property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective purchasers are advised to check the current position and terms through their solicitor.
From our Swaffham office turn left at the traffic lights onto Station Street where the property can be found further along on the left hand side above the Indian Summer restaurant on the second floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53930725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.