2 bedroom terraced house for saleBanks Garth Cottages, Knottingley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000
- NO CHAIN
- Brick built two bedroom mid terrace house
- Potential 8% Rental Yield*
- Lounge, kitchen & bathroom to ground floor
- Gardens to front
- Easy access to local centres and the motorway network
- Ideal for first time buyer
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 Ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor with a potential 8% rental yield* is this deceptively spacious, two bedroom mid terrace house. Tucked away in this quiet location, offering easy access to all local amenities
Tucked away in this quiet cul de sac, yet offering easy access to all the amenities that Knottingley has to offer, including supermarkets, schools and a sports centre and to the motorway network for those wishing to commute, is this brick built, two bedroom mid terrace house. Ideal for the first time buyer or those looking to downsize, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Benefiting from gardens to the front and having an open aspect to the rear, overlooking the cricket field the internal accommodation briefly comprises: Kitchen, lounge, rear hall and inner hall with family bathroom off. To the first floor, there are two good sized bedrooms. Outside, to the front of the property there is a garden with paved/pebbled seating area, whilst to the rear there is an access path with open aspect beyond.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Having a comprehensive range of units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and with plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate work tops there is a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome pedestal tap over and four ring electric hob with electric oven under, with part tiling to walls, tiling to floor, central heating radiator and window looking out to the rear of the property. With timber folding doors leading into…………………..
Lounge 14' x 2' 2" ( 4.27m x 0.66m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having a timber fire surround with marble hearth and insert housing a coal effect effect fire. With built in storage/display shelves to alcove, dado rail and ceiling coving and timber door leading into……………..
With useful under stairs storage cupboard and having a uPVC door leading out to the front of the property.
With stairs leading to first floor.
Having a three piece white suite with chrome fittings, comprising of a bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. With full tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 12' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.71m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property offering views over the cricket field and having a built in cylinder airing/storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.01m )
Having a window to the rear of the property overlooking the cricket field and with central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property, there is an access path, whilst to the front the wrought iron gate gives access to an enclosed garden, with covered seating area, pebbled / paved gardens and garden store and having a paved path leading to the entrance door.
*Please be aware that the potential yield has been based on a rental income of £440 per calender month and at a purchase price of £65,000. An 8% yield cannot be guarenteed.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A645, Knottingley Road. Proceed into Knottinlgey and at the Hilltop traffic lights, continue straight ahead. After passing Morrisons supermarket and the sports centre on the right hand side. As the road bears to the left, proceed onto Weeland Road, Banks Garth Cottages will be found at the end of a cul de sac on the right hand side and number 2 will be found identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53930728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.