2 bedroom flat for saleSilkhouse Court, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool
- Situated in a prime City Centre location
- Views of the River Mersey and the dynamic city of Liverpool
- Close to public transport
- Within walking distance of LiverpoolONE shopping complex
- Stunning 2-bedroom apartments available
As well as top-of-the-range private living spaces, residents are also free to enjoy all the communal facilities that Silkhouse Court offers - a private on-site gym, a reception area complete with concierge, secure bicycle storage, and car parking available on selected units. Local transport links are within easy walking distance from the development, with trains and buses allowing residents to traverse the length and breadth of the city.
One of the UK's fastest-growing regional cities, Liverpool is always coming out on top when it comes to new and exciting attractions for residents and visitors alike to enjoy. Museums, tourist attractions and stunningly architected buildings rub shoulders with modern amenities like shopping complexes and trendy clusters of bars and restaurants. It is no surprise that the city is still enjoying the aftermath of being named a former 'Capital of Culture'.
Albert Dock is the jewel in Liverpool's crown - the largest collection of Grade I-Listed developments in the UK outside London, Albert Dock sits prettily on the edge of the River Mersey, and is home to a collection of bars, restaurants and cultural attractions ranging from The Beatles Story to Merseyside Maritime Museum. If you prefer shopping over sightseeing, Liverpool One is the UK's largest open-air shopping complex, home to hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants, and even features a state-of-the-art cinema complex.
Distance from Silkhouse Court to…
- Albert Dock - 0.7 miles
- Echo Arena - 1.2 miles
- St. John's Gardens - 0.5 miles
- Metquarter - 0.5 miles
- Liverpool Ferry Terminal - 0.4 miles
- Business district - 0.2 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station - 0.6 miles
- Moorfields Station - 0.2 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station - 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Bus Station - 0.6 miles
Property reference: IATA7784
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.