3 bedroom flat for saleHowdles Lane, Brownhills, Walsall
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- ***EXCITING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Large Balcony
- Ideal For First Time Buyer's & Investor's
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Amenities
- Council Tax Band A
- ***PROPERTY BEING SOLD WITH SETTING TENANT***
***PROPERTY BEING SOLD WITH SETTING TENANT**EXCITING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***RENTAL INCOME OF £450 PER MONTH***Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale unique three bedroom first floor maisonette. The property is ideal for first time buyers as well as investors and benefits from a large open plan living area and balcony ideal for entertaining.
The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide range of amenities in Lichfield, Cannock & Walsall town centres, all being approximately four miles away, with local facilities also available on Brownhills High Street. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines also available from Cannock & Walsall.
The property has one floor comprising; open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom, inner hall and bathroom. Externally the property offers: off road parking and balcony. The property benefits from partial double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53935702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5043288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.