1 bedroom flat for saleTidal Basin Road, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1AD
- Luxury modern 1 bed apartment
- Outside space
- New-build development
- Amenities including 24-hour concierge
- Minutes from DLR and Crossrail stations
- 14th Floor
- 652 sq. ft.
- High quality specification
Ideally located amid the massive investment in London's historic Royal Docks, the stunning curves of the Royal Victoria Residences are home to a new level of luxury living for London"s latest exclusive residential location. The Royal Docks are primed to rival the City and Canary Wharf as a major business and finance district for London, and the Royal Victoria Residences are set to be a key landmark of the areas transformation. Will benefit from the new Crossrail station at Custom House opening in 2018. Projected gross yields of up to 4%
30 seconds walk from Emirates Airline cable car linking to Greenwich Peninsula and the O2 Arena
2 mins walk from DLR network at Royal Victoria
2 minutes from Jubilee Line connections at Canning Town
3 minutes from new Crossrail interchange at Custom House
7 minutes from the forthcoming Asian Business Port
7 minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf's global commerce
15 minutes from London City Airport
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.