2 bedroom flat for sale51-69 High Road, Ilford, IG1 2DG
- High spec 2 bedroom apartments
- From 872 sq ft
- Modern and striking design
- Rental yields of up to 5.5%
- Excellent connections into centralLondon
- Located in the heart of Ilford town
- Est. completion Q1 2017
Ilford is one of North East London's largest and most cosmopolitan towns, and now presents an excellent case for investment in property. Less than a five-minute walk from the future station, 'The Horizon' is a landmark new residential tower consisting of high specification studios, one and two bedroom apartments.
The 'Crossrail Effect' is already in force, fuelled by rising property prices across London. Homes within 500m of Ilford station have seen their value rise by 17%, with rentals generating gross yields of up to 7%.
Ilford's Town Centre Area Action Plan incudes over GBP40 million of Crossrail related investment that will see Ilford Station upgraded along with the Surrounding public areas, with a focus on ease of access and urban renewal.
Part of a wider programme that will revitalise the local commercial and public realm. Striking design inspired by Ilford's photography and telecommunications-industry heritage. From respected developer Cathedral Group, who also delivered successful IP Global investments Eagle House, the Lexicon and St Mark's Square.
CURRENT TRAVEL TIMES
14 mins to Liverpool Street, 25 mins to Canary Wharf,
26 mins to Bank and 1hr 17 mins to Heathrow
CROSSRAIL TRAVEL TIMES
17 mins to Canary Wharf, 19 mins to Farringdon,
22 mins to Tottenham Court Road, 52 mins to Heathrow
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.