3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Mount, Rotherham
Guide Price £150,000
- WAS GUIDE PRICE: £155,000-£160,000 NOW £150,000
- Beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi
- Well proportioned family sized accommodation
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens, driveway and Garage
- CALL US NOW!
SUPERB, FAMILY-SIZE SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH - VIEW NOW!
Sure to appeal to family buyers, this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi offers fantastic family accommodation to include:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Gardens & Garage
This beautifully presented semi detached property offers a great purchase for the family buyer and is well positioned for Sheffield, Rotherham, M1 Motorway Network, local amenities and Meadowhall.
The attractive accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Gardens, Driveway & Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 10' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.89m )
A door to the front opens into the well presented lounge which has an attractive fireplace and surround, coving to the ceiling, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
The dining room has upvc French doors to the rear, coving to the ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 9' ( 5.46m x 2.74m )
Featuring an extensive range of modern wall, base, display and drawer units with roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, a breakfast bar and seating area. There is a built-in oven, gas hob, space for a fridge, space for a washing machine and a tiled floor. The room has a upvc double glazed window and a upvc double glazed door leads into the:-
Conservatory 12' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.78m x 1.78m )
This attractive `P` shaped conservatory has double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and double glazed French doors opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing has access to the partly boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
This room has built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front enjoying views and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes and having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating and a storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a corner bath, walk-in shower and a wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Fully tiled and having a low flush w.c. and a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking for two cars and having flower borders.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented family garden which comprises of a patio area adjacent to the property which is perfect for al-fresco dining. Beyond is an attractive lawned garden with flower borders stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53938504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.