1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThicket Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000**
- One bedroom Semi Detached bungalow
- Kitchen, lounge/diner, bedroom & bathroom
- Rear enclosed garden & Allocated parking
- No Chain. Viewing Essential
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000**William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented one bedroom bungalow, ideally located to amenities and transport links. Offered with no chain this property must be viewed!
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000**William H Brown are pleased to market this one bedroom bungalow tucked away within a cul de sac location being ideally located to amenities. Having parking to the front and a well maintained low maintenance enclosed rear garden. The property is offered to the market with No chain and a Buyers Incentive. Viewing is essential.
A front facing UPVc door opens into the porchway with built in storage cupboard, while a further timber entrance door opens into the Hallway.
Giving access to the lounge, bedroom and bathroom and having a built in cupboard housing the hot water tank. Central heating radiator.
Dining Lounge 11' 7" Max measurement x 14' 8" Into Chimney Recess ( 3.53m Max measurement x 4.47m Into Chimney Recess )
Fitted with rear facing UPVc double glazed patio doors opening to the garden and a gas fire set within a marble effect back & hearth with timber surround. There is space for a dining area, central heating radiator, decorative coving and rose to the ceiling and a feature glazed panel to one wall offering additional light from the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" Into recess x 7' 9" To glazed panel wall ( 3.10m Into recess x 2.36m To glazed panel wall )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops with breakfast bar seating area and an inset stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap. Space for a free standing cooker, space for a 3/4 fridge freezer and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to the walls, a wall mounted boiler and a front facing double glazed UPVc window.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
A rear facing double bedroom with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, w.c and panel bath with shower over, Splash back tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a front double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with shrub borders. A side pathway gives access to the enclosed rear low maintenance garden which is laid mainly to pave with a feature pebble area and timber storage shed.
We have been advised that the property benefits from an allocated parking space within the communal car park to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53938513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.