3 bedroom chalet for saleFinderne Drive, Wymondham
Sold STC £180,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Chalet
- Flexible Accommodation + GF Wet Room
- Large Lounge + Conservatory
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Close to Bus Routes & Amenities
- CHAIN FREE
This 3 bedroom detached chalet is set in the popular historic market town of Wymondham and close to all amenities including bus routes. This property offers flexible accommodation throughout and is also ideal if you are looking for a project as there is scope for improvement if desired. CHAIN FREE
This detached chalet is ideal for someone in need of flexible accomodation, the property boasts a generous lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen, bedroom and wet room on the ground floor. The first floor comprises 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garage and off road parking along with a low maintenance rear garden.
If you are someone looking for a project this could be for you as there is scope for improvement.
The market town of Wymondham offers a wide range of amenities including, supermarkets, a range of shops, schools, medical centre, dentists, leisure centre, public transportation (including direct rail routes to Norwich and Cambridge with links to London Liverpool Street) Commuters are also thought to be impressed with the access to the A11 and A47 Southern By Pass.
Lounge 18' 1" x 15' 1" ( 5.51m x 4.60m )
With a gas fire place and patio doors leading to the conservatory
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
With fitted kitchen
Conservatory 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
Wet room with W.C, wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
With built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
With built in wardrobes
With bath, wash hand basin and W.C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53939434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.