2 bedroom flat for saleCarlton Rise, LEEDS
Guide Price £74,995
- Two bedroom, first floor flat
- Easy access to city centre
- Walking distance to Leeds University Parkinson Building
- Double glazed and gas central heating throughout
- Private balcony
Offer for sale, this first floor two bedroom flat is situated near to away from Leeds University's Parkinson Building. The property briefly comprises: lounge, kitchen with access to balcony, two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate W/C. Ideal property for investors or first time buyers.
Offer for sale, this first floor two bedroom flat is situated a stones throw away from Leeds University's Parkinson Building. With easy access to local amenities and transport links. Property briefly comprise; lounge, kitchen with access to balcony, two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate W/C. Ideal property for investors or first time buyers.
Providing access to all principle rooms with two cupboard providing ample storage. Neutral decor which continues throughout the property.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' ( 5.13m x 3.35m )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, two central heating radiators and two double glazed windows to rear elevation. With gas fire and mantle piece as focal point. Door leading through to:
Kitchen 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work top and stainless steel sink and draining unit. With under counter space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for gas cooker. Double glazed window to rear elevation and UPVc door providing access to a private balcony
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.69m )
Good size double bedroom with laminate flooring, electric heater and double glazed window to front elevation.
Second Bedroom 9' 3" x 11' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with storage cupboard, electric heater and double glazed window to front elevation.
Partially tiles bathroom comprising; white rectangle paneled bath with electric over head shower and glass screen, white pedestal hand basin and opaque double glazed window to front elevation.
This is a leasehold property. The service charge for 2016-2017 is £346.32 to include ground rent and insurance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53939455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA104920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.