2 bedroom park home for saleWitham Bank, Chapel Hill, Lincoln
- Was £18,000 Reduced to Guide Price £16,000 to £18,000
- 11 months per annum Residency
- Two Bedrooms, Ensuite to Master
- Central heating & uPVC windows
- On site Facilities & Amenities
Guide Price £16,000 to £18,000.
Competitively priced TWO BEDROOM CARAVAN HOME with ENSUITE to master bedroom. This property has a lounge with uPVC bay window and double doors to the dining kitchen. Prompt viewing is highly recommended.
A chance to own a superb CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME at this established WATERSIDE CENTRE at CHAPEL HILL. The caravan is positioned within an established site, which includes an extensive range of amenities, including swimming pool, bar, laundrette and site reception/sales office. The site is a riverside development and offers excellent angling and boating potential. This excellent caravan home features a lounge with double doors to dining kitchen. There are two bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite and a separate bathroom. The caravan also benefits from parking. Call William H Brown now on 01529 687004 for details of this unit, as well as an extensive range of alternative options available.
Having a built in storage cupboard, radiator and cupboard with central heating boiler.
Lounge 12' 9" into bay x 12' 8" ( 3.89m into bay x 3.86m )
The lounge has a uPVC bay window and two further uPVC windows providing plenty of natural light. There is a fitted fireplace with corner cupboard and overhead storage cupboards. There are two radiators, television point and partly glazed uPVC door. From the lounge there are partly glazed double doors to the:
Dining Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and having a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is a Range style double oven, as well as refrigerator and freezer. There is work surfacing, extractor fan, radiator and three uPVC windows.
Bedroom One 8' 11" to door x 8' 7" excl alcove ( 2.72m to door x 2.62m excl alcove )
Having built in wardrobes with drawers below, overhead storage cupboards and dressing table. There are also bedside cabinets, uPVC bow window and radiator. From this bedroom there is an opening to the:
Having a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window and electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes with drawers below, dressing table, overhead storage cupboards, radiator and uPVC window.
Having a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a chrome heated towel rail and uPVC window.
We are advised by the site director that this site offers 11 months per annum residency. For further details of this, the extensive range of amenities available on the site and other options available, please refer to William H Brown on 01529 303040, an appointment will then be made for you to visit the site and discuss all the options available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.