3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrackenbed Lane, Halifax
- Edwardian Period Property **NO CHAIN**
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- On Street Parking and Gardens
- Outbuilding and Cellars
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000. Three bedroom, Edwardian period property blending modern & period detail seamlessly together, located in the popular area of Wheatley just a short drive from Halifax town-centre. Within close proximity of Lee-mount Primary school, Shroggs Park and West-End golf course.
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000. Offered for sale in delightful decorative order, blending modern and period detail seamlessly together, is this three bedroom, Edwardian period property. Located in the popular residential area of Wheatley, just a short drive away from Halifax town-centre. Within close proximity of Lee-mount Primary school, Shroggs Park and West-End golf course. The property, in brief, offers entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, three cellar rooms to the lower ground floor, three bedrooms, and house bathroom to the first floor and access to storage in the loft space. Externally the property benefits from a front garden. **NO CHAIN**
Enter the property into the entrance hall with high ceilings, and coving to compliment a central heating radiator and doors leading to the lounge and kitchen.
Dining Room 12' Into Alcove x 13' 6" ( 3.66m Into Alcove x 4.11m )
The dining room offers period features, including ceiling rose, a picture rail and decorative cornice to the ceiling. There is a feature electric coal effect fire with a marble hearth and decorative mantle. The room additionally features a double glazed sash-styled window to the front elevation and high skirting boards.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 2" Into Alcove ( 4.29m x 4.01m Into Alcove )
The lounge offers a gas Artisan fire place with marble surround as the focal point of the space with an archway leading through into the kitchen. The room further features a vertical radiator, television and telephone points and a double glazed, sash-styled window to the rear aspect. Additionally there is a double glazed door leading out to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 14' x 5' 5" ( 4.27m x 1.65m )
The kitchen boasts a stylish range of white gloss fitted base and wall units with complimentary Corian work surfaces over. Further featuring under unit lighting, an inset Corian sink unit with chrome mixer tap and an integrated fan assisted oven and microwave. Additionally, the room benefits from a fitted four-ring gas hob with cooker-hood over and an integrated fridge-freezer and washing machine. There is a double glazed window to the rear aspect, providing the room with plenty of natural lighting and making the space bright and airy.
Lower Ground Floor
There is an abundance of additional storage located to the lower ground floor provided by three cellar rooms.
With doors leading to the first floor accommodation, the landing also provides access to the loft via a telescopic ladder, boarded out for storage.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 12' 1" Into Alcove ( 4.09m Max x 3.68m Into Alcove )
The master bedroom features a picture rail, a central heated radiator and a double glazed sash-window to the rear aspect offering views out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 12' 4" Max Into Alcove ( 4.22m x 3.76m Max Into Alcove )
Decorated in a neutral colour scheme, the second bedroom offers a decorative period style picture rail, a central heated radiator and a sash-style double glazed window to the front aspect with views across Wheatley fields.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom benefits from coving to the ceiling, high skirting boards, a central heated radiator and a sash double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom boasts a white three piece suite comprising of: a 'P'-shaped panelled bath with chrome mixer tap,Triton shower overhead and a glass shower screen, a pedestal wash hand basin with Monobloc chrome mixer tap and a push button flush low level WC. The room further offers a tiled wall behind the bath area, a chrome ladder radiator, a storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property is slightly raised off of the road side and offers on street parking
To the rear is an extensive garden space offering both paved and lawned areas with stone pathways leading to the out-building located at the end of the garden.
The outside building is currently used as a workshop and offers lighting and power with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53940400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.