3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Street, Kelsall, Tarporley
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000.
- Semi-detached house with no chain
- Desirable village location and occupying a non-estate position
- Good size plot with gardens, ample parking, & detached garage
- Significantly modernised by the current owners
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000. Situated in a desirable village with Outstanding OFSTED rated primary school, this semi-detached house occupies a non-estate position with good size plot comprising gardens, parking & detached garage, The property has undergone significant modernisation. No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000. Situated in a desirable village location and occupying a non-estate position with good size plot comprising gardens, ample parking, & detached garage, this semi-detached house has undergone significant modernisation by the current owners and has no chain.
Front door. PVCu double glazed window to side. Smoke detector. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 9" plus alcove cupboard extending to 13' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.89m plus alcove cupboard extending to 4.11m )
Coal and living flame effect gas fire with marble surround and hearth. Built-in cupboard to alcove. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for refrigerator. Gas central heating boiler. Smoke detector. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Doors to side hall and bathroom.
Walk-in storage area with shelving and PVCu opaque double glazed window to side. Side entrance door. Door to W.C.
W.C. 4' 8" x 2' 11" ( 1.42m x 0.89m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 4' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.50m )
Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with shower and screen over. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side. Smoke detector. Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 13' 6" extending to 14' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.11m extending to 4.37m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 1" x 3' 11" ( 1.55m x 1.19m )
Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Double shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding screen door, and tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 6" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.90m narrowing to 2.51m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
The property is set behind a shrub garden and is approached through double wrought-iron gates onto a driveway that leads alongside the property to a detached brick garage and garden at the rear.
Garage 16' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.00m )
Brick garage with up and over vehicular entrance door, pedestrian door and window to side. Double power point. Light.
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester.
From our Tarporley branch, proceed up the High Street in the direction of Chester. Turn right at Burton Square onto Utkinton Road and proceed along this road, passing through Utkinton, and continuing until reaching the T- junction at Willington Lane. Turn right and proceed through Willington and on into Kelsall. On reaching the T- junction turn right onto Church Street and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53940403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.