3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmithy Green, Tattenhall, Chester
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house
- Rural location within 1.5 miles of Tattenhall village
- Quadruple garage/workshop,front & rear gardens
- Open-plan kitchen & dining room, dual-aspect lounge
- Enjoys distant rural views, gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
This semi-detached house is situated in a desirable rural location within 1.5 miles of the picturesque village of Tattenhall which has an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. The property is well-presented, enjoys distant rural views and features a superb quadruple garage/workshop.
This semi-detached house is situated in a desirable rural location within 7 miles of Chester city centre and 1.5 miles of the picturesque village of Tattenhall which provides a good range of facilities including grocery store, post office, butcher, chemist, doctor's surgery, sports centre, public houses, restaurants, and an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. The property enjoys distant rural views and features a superb detached quadruple garage/workshop with loft storage space above. The accommodation is well-presented, benefits from gas central heating system and PVCu double glazing, and comprises:- enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge with fireplace and dual-aspect windows; dining room open-plan to a fitted kitchen; and utility room to the ground floor; three bedrooms and a W.C. to the first floor. Externally the property has a driveway leading to the aforementioned garage, and a rear garden with patio, lawn, vegetable plots, and greenhouse.
PVCu double glazed front door. PVCu double glazed window to front. Quarry tiled floor. PVCu double glazed door to hall
Staircase to first floor. Doors to lounge and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' max ( 4.98m x 3.66m max )
Brick fireplace. Radiator. Quarry tiled floor. PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 3" extending to 12' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.82m extending to 3.86m )
Under-stairs cupboard. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Open-plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated four-ring electric hob, electric oven. and refrigrator. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to rear. PVCu double glazed double doors to side. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 8' extending to 8' 5" ( 1.73m x 2.44m extending to 2.57m )
Fitted work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for freezer. Space for refrigerator. Tiled floor. Gas central heating boiler. Extractor fan. PVCu double glazed window to side.
Bathroom 6' x 11' extending to 14' 4" into shower cubicle ( 1.83m x 3.35m extending to 4.37m into shower cubicle )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard and worktop surround. Bath with tiled splashbacks. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 4" Plus alcove ( 4.06m x 2.84m Plus alcove )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to front and side with distant rural views.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" Plus alcove x 12' ( 2.49m Plus alcove x 3.66m )
Radiator. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. PVCu double glazed window to front with distant rural views.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.77m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
High level WC. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area and a driveway that leads alongside the proeprty to a detached quadruple garage. The rear garden comprises paved patio area, lawn, vegetable plots, and a green house.
Detached Quadruple Garage 32' 11" x 17' 5" narrowing to 14' 9" ( 10.03m x 5.31m narrowing to 4.50m )
Rolling up and over electric vehicular entrance door. Power points. Lights. Two pedestrian doors to side. Loft hatch to roof storage area.
Tattenhall is a picturesque village situated within some of Cheshire's most glorious countryside with the nearby Peckforton and Bickerton Hills, and Beeston and Peckforton Castles providing a stunning and dramatic backdrop. The village provides a good range of amenities including general store, post office, butcher, chemist, doctor's surgery, sports centre, public houses, restaurants, and an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. The nearby A41 allows easy access into the historic city of Chester approximately 9 miles distant, and also provides a link to the A51, M53, and M56, facilitating travel to a number of commercial destinations within the north-west.
From our Tarporley branch proceed down the High Street towards Nantwich, and turn right by the Foresters Arms into Birch Heath Road. Continue to the 'T' junction at the end and turn right. Continue through to Huxley, passing the Primary School on the right, and take the first left. Continue along this lane until reaching the 'T' junction and turn left continuing on this road and take the first right into Newton Lane and contuine on to Gatesheath Lane. Just prior to the T-junction the property will be found down a driveway on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53940406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.