3 bedroom terraced house for saleJubilee Grove, Sleaford
Sold STC £80,000
- Was £95,000 Reduced to Offers in the Region of £89,950
- No Onward Chain attached
- Scope for further improvements
- Three Generous sized Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Large Rear Garden
NO ONWARD CHAIN attached at this THREE BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE with OFF ROAD PARKING and generous sized low maintenance style gardens to the rear. The kitchen has an oven and hob and prompt viewing is recommended.
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached, is this THREE BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE in the Jubilee Grove area of SLEAFORD. The property has the added benefit of OFF ROAD CAR PARKING to the front and a generous sized low maintenance style garden to the rear. To the ground floor the property has a lounge, kitchen including oven and hob and bathroom. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the size of accommodation and gardens can be appreciated for the price.
With partly glazed uPVC entrance door and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" into alcove ( 4.52m x 3.53m into alcove )
The lounge has a gas fire incorporating a back boiler. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard, uPVC window and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 4" to max dimensions ( 3.56m x 2.54m to max dimensions )
The kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing and tiled walls. There is a fitted oven with four burner gas hob and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, window and partly glazed door to the rear.
Having a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator and window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.57m )
Having a built in cupboard area, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 2" max incl airing cupboard ( 3.63m x 2.49m max incl airing cupboard )
This generous sized second bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Having a uPVC window and radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking space and access to the front entrance door.
The rear garden is of a generous size for this type of property and has been arranged in a low maintenance style. There is a concrete patio area to the immediate rear of the property and useful outbuilding. Beyond there is a predominantly gravelled area, leading to a further superb sized paved patio to the rear of the garden.
We would advise that there is a pedestrian access across the rear of the property for a neighbouring property. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53940436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.