3 bedroom link detached house for saleArchers Close, Soham, ELY
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Linked cottage
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen / breakfast room
- Landscaped rear garden
- Parking and garage
2/3 bedroom cottage situated in the popular village of Soham, accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen / breakfast room, lounge, dining room / bedroom 3, downstairs shower room, 2 bedrooms upstairs plus a family bathroom. Parking, garage and landscaped rear garden.
2/3 bedroom cottage situated in the popular village of Soham with accommodation comprising entrance hall, kitchen / breakfast room, lounge, dining room / bedroom 3, downstairs shower room, 2 bedrooms upstairs plus family bathroom.
The property also benefits from off road parking, garage and landscaped rear garden.
Soham is a small town approximately 7 miles from the City of Ely. There is a good range of local shops, health centre, a sports centre, three primary schools, a well-respected college, with further schooling facilities available in Ely and Newmarket. Ely also offers a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 16' 6" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.03m max x 4.47m max )
Lounge 18' x 10' ( 5.49m x 3.05m )
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53942506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.