3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichardson Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 6AN
Sold STC £122,500
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
An exceptional 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated just off Dalston Road. Denton Holme is an increasingly popular part of Carlisle with its growing shops, restaurants and amenities make it an ideal location. The property itself is presented to a very good standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Stairs to Landing, 3 Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front with a garden and decked area to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
* 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Off Street Parking
* Dining Room: 3.33m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
* Living Room: 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10' 5")
* Kitchen: 2.29m x 4.47m (7' 6" x 14' 8")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 3.33m x 3.32m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
* Bedroom 2: 2.8m x 1.97m (9' 2" x 6' 6")
* Bedroom 3: 3.21m x 2.62m (10' 6" x 8' 7")
* Bathroom: 2.43m x 1.73m (8' x 5' 8")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.