3 bedroom town house for saleClements Road, Melton, Woodbridge
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Two Ensuites
- Garage & Parking
- No Forward Chain
Situated in the sought after location of Melton Park is this well presented three bedroom town house. Melton Park gives access to Ufford Golf Course, Wickham Market and the popular Market Town of Woodbridge.
Set within fifty acres of an award winning development and golf course is this well presented three bedroom town house. Conveniently positioned giving excellent access to some beautiful scenic walks along with its close proximity to villages and towns such as Ufford, Wickham Market and the market town of Woodbridge with a great selection of boutique style shops, restaurants and coffee shops.
The property in brief comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious kitchen with arch to a dining area, also on the ground floor is the utility room.
To the first floor there is the main bathroom, a good size 'L' shaped lounge, and bedroom three. To the second floor there is two bedrooms, both with en-suites.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with mature shrubs, together with a garage and allocated parking close by.
Stairs to upper floors, double storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Kitchen Area 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Window to rear, range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, built in electric double oven and four ring hob with extractor hood, integral fridge and dishwasher. Arch to:
Dining Area 13' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.90m )
Window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, coved ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.24m )
Door to rear, wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, stairs to second floor.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 18' x 14' max ( 5.49m x 4.27m max )
Two windows to front overlooking communal gardens, feature fireplace, fitted carpet, radiators, coved ceiling.
Window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, matching suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, built in shelves.
Second Floor Landing
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Window to front, built in wardrobes and drawers, fitted carpet, radiator.
Window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobes and drawers.
Laminate flooring, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, low level w.c.
Low maintenance courtyard style garden, mature shrubs, fence surround.
Garage & Parking
We understand from the vendor that there is a garage en-bloc close by, together with allocated parking.
'This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.'
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53944844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.