4 bedroom detached house for saleStubbs Close, Wellingborough
- Stunning Four bedroom detached
- The perfect family home
- In the very sought after location of Gleneagles/Gainsborough
- Close to great schools and local amenities
- No onward chain
THE IDEAL FAMILY HOME! Call us now to book a viewing on this modern refurbished four bedroom detached property before its too late.
This four bedroom detached family home is offered to the market with lots and lots of benefits. It has a large conservatory which provides extra space for all the family, a downstairs cloakroom and utility area and is situated in the sought after Gleneagles/Gainsborough location of Wellingborough. There are great local schools and amenities within close proximity and is being sold with no onward chain.
Front Garden And Garage
The front garden has plenty of off road parking and access to the garage.
Double glazed window to front and double glazed door to side, obscure double glazed door leading to the garage, wood effect laminate flooring, wall lighting, glass panel door leading to entrance hall.
Door to lounge, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, under stairs storage, radiator, feature fire place with gas fire, marble hearth and wooden mantle., arch leading to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed windows and door to conservatory, radiator, door leading to kitchen/utility/cloakroom.
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.87m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to conservatory, wall and floor units with roll work top over, stainless steel sink and drain with mixer tap, part tiled, gas hob with stainless steel canopy over and electric oven under, space for white goods, radiator.
Wall units with roll work top over, obscure double glazed door to side, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, part tiled, boiler on the wall, radiator, door to the cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mixer tap, tiled splash back, radiator.
Conservatory 16' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.00m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear and side, pitched obscure roof, fan with light, wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a storage cupboard which houses the tank, loft hatch and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' max x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.66m max x 2.67m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.66m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to front, over stairs storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.92m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.67m max x 2.64m max )
This L shaped room has a double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and mixer tap over, tiled splash back, spot lights, extractor fan, tiled shower unit with mixer shower and glass door, radiator.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn. It has a patio seating area and stone path way with access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53945065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.