5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClough Close, Linthorpe
- Beautifully Presented Five Bedroom End Terraced Family Home
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- Ideal for a Family
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Perfectly Positioned Middlesbrough Town Centre
- Early Viewing is Strongly Recommended
- Front & Rear Gardens
Perfectly positioned for access to Middlesbrough town centre, Teesside University and Albert Park. This property would suit a family buyer. Briefly comprises, entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, five bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Externally, front garden which is mostly laid to lawn, a rear enclosed garden which combines patio with artificial turf and the added benefit of a garage and driveway to provide ample off street parking.
5.48m x 3.31m
5.62m x 3.69m
4.71m x 3.37m
1.96m x 1.9m
4.04m (max) x 2.94m
2.52m x 2.42m
2.02m x 1.99m
4.86m (max) x 3.94m
3.93m x 2.91m
Gardens and Garage
Front garden which is mostly laid to lawn, a rear enclosed garden which combines patio with artificial turf and the added benefit of a garage and driveway to provide ample off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53950054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.