3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelbeck Drive, Bradford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Receptions & Conservatory
- Ready to Move into Accommodation
- Situated in a Popular Residential Area
- Appeal For A Variety of Buyers
A three bedroom semi detached property. Boasting two reception rooms and a conservatory, the property offers ready to move into accommodation. Situated within a popular residential area, the property will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property. Boasting two reception rooms and a conservatory, the property offers ready to move into accommodation. Situated within a popular residential area, the property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor; three bedrooms and house bathroom. The loft has been done out offering ample storage. To the outside there is a driveway, front garden with borders and an enclosed rear garden. The property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
The entrance hall has a gas central heating radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 8" maximum ( 3.71m x 3.86m maximum )
With gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and electric fire set in fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
The dining room has gas central heating radiator and patio doors leading to both the lounge and the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 3" maximum x 10' ( 4.04m maximum x 3.05m )
With UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the side of the property.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 9" maximum ( 2.79m x 2.06m maximum )
A fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall units incorporating sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to the side, pantry storage which also houses the gas central heating boiler, part tiled walls and stainless steel splash back behind the cooker area.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 6" maximum ( 3.71m x 2.90m maximum )
With gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and fitted built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.63m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Loft Space 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
The loft has been fully done out with staircase, carpets and skylight and provides ideal storage. Please note that this room has restricted head height.
A fully fitted three piece suite comprising of corner bath with shower over, pedestal and wash basin and low level W.C. The bathroom also has heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the outside of the property there is a driveway to the front and lawn garden with borders. To the rear there is an good sized enclosed garden with decking to two levels, patio and lawn garden.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit on St Enoch's Road. Then take the first left onto Moore Avenue. At the end of Moore Avenue take the left on Great Horton Road and immediate right onto Hollybank Road. At the end of Hollybank Road take the right on Hollingwood Lane and immediate left on Holly Park Drive. Then take the second left onto Welbeck Drive where the property can be identified via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53952388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.