Office for saleVictoria Street, Old Cwmbran
Withdrawn from Market
- MAIN OFFICE 43.1 SQ METRES (464 SQ FEET)
- MEETING ROOM/OFFICE 27.8 SQ METRES (300 SQ FEET)
- TOILET FACILITIES INCLUDING DISABLED
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICE 45.9 SQ METRES (495 SQ FEET)
- PAVED YARD AND REAR ACCESS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
- EPC F (131)
SITUATED WITHIN OLD CWMBRAN VILLAGE COMMERCIAL CENTRE AND LOCATED IN A TRADITIONAL TERRACE OF MIXED RETAIL, OFFICE AND RESIDENTIAL USE. DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FREEHOLD OFFICES AND PREMISES EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 116.8 SQUARE METRES (1259 SQUARE FEET). GOOD POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION TO RESIDENTIAL USE AS A SINGLE DWELLING OR TWO FLATS SUBJECT TO OBTAINING PLANNING CONSENT.
To offices Separate staff front entrance to hallway and stairs to first floor
15' 0'' x 11' 9'' (4.57m x 3.58m)
Office/Meeting Room (L Shaped)
10' 9'' x 9' 0'' plus 16' x 8'10" (3.27m x 2.74m)
10' 0'' x 6' 2'' (3.05m x 1.88m)
31' 0'' x 6' 4'' (9.44m x 1.93m)
Providing access to toilets and disabled toilets, paved rear external yard.
Rear Office/Meeting Room
18' 9'' x 16' 0'' (5.71m x 4.87m)
Access to rear lane
First Floor Landing
Office One (L Shaped)
17' 9'' x 12' 6'' plus 8'6" x 3' (5.41m x 3.81m)
9' 6'' x 8' 9'' (2.89m x 2.66m)
10' 3'' x 16' 0'' (3.12m x 4.87m)
Mains Water, Electricity and drainage connected
£8,200 per annum
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6725955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newland Rennie, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.