3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Court, South Horrington Village, Wells
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individual Design
- Beautiful Windows
- Sought After Position
- Allocated Parking
- Vast Loft Space
A beautiful three bedroom home that offers a surprising amount of space. The property offers two reception areas and stunning features throughout. With light and spacious accommodation, allocated parking and several acres of communal grounds, this property is not to be missed.
Glazed door to the side. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Dual aspect windows to both the front and side. WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Pretty dual aspect windows to both the front and side. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Opens to:
Lounge Area 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Pretty window to the side. Large under stairs cupboard. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
Dual aspect windows with two to the rear and one to the side. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Work top surfaces with tiled splash backs and a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with a cooker hood over. Plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher and space for a tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
Access to large loft space with impressive space, exposed beams and window to the side. Large storage cupboard. Airing cupboard with radiator. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 10" plus recess ( 4.01m x 3.00m plus recess )
Full length window to the front and window to the side. High ceiling with picture rails. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.01m )
Pretty window to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" plus recess x 6' 8" ( 2.79m plus recess x 2.03m )
Pretty window to the rear. Radiator.
Pretty window to the rear. Bath with mixer tap and shower over. Vanity basin with mixer tap over. WC. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Allocated parking space and further visitors parking.
This property has access to several acres of communal grounds that are extremely well maintained. The Southern section of the communal grounds looks onto the cricket ground with a view of the woods beyond Wells golf course.
We have been informed that the length of lease is 999 years from 1995 and the fees at the time of going to the market are £75 per annum ground rent and £1560.00 annual service charge, which includes maintenance of all external areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.