5 bedroom detached house for saleGrammar School Road, North Walsham, Norfolk. NR28 9JH
- A Prominent Character Property
- 5 Minutes Walk from Train Station
- Original Character Features
- AGA in Kitchen
- Generously Sized Walled Garden
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Private Parking for 5+ Vehicles
The Norfolk Agents are pleased to offer this prominently positioned character property, just a few minutes walk from the town centre and train station in North Walsham. Original features are displayed throughout the interior, including some impressive fireplaces, stained glass detailing and sash windows. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, drawing room, dining room, breakfast room, bathroom, laundry and kitchen with an AGA. There is also a cellar accessed through the breakfast room. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms with bay-windows and fireplaces, with three further bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom arranged around the landing. The property occupies a pleasantly sized plot, with off-road parking for several vehicles to the front and side of the house, a private garden to the rear and various outbuildings.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53954878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Norfolk Agents, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.