3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQUEEN MARY AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
- Traditional styled three bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular location in Cleethorpes with good schooling only a short walk away
- Good sized corner plot benefit from a sunny aspect to the rear
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Hallway, lounge, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and a shower room
- Front, side and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage
- No forward chain to the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
Located upon the corner of Queen Mary Avenue and Barnett Place in Cleethorpes, Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this traditional and well proportioned three double bedroom semi-detached house. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and majority double glazing the property is situated upon this good sized corner plot with the gardens benefiting from a sunny aspect. With no forward chain on the vendors side the property would benefit from some slight updating but does comprise of a hallway, bay fronted lounge, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, rear entrance porch, landing, three double bedrooms and a modern shower room. Established and well maintained front, side and rear gardens. Driveway and detached garage. Viewing is highly advised to see the potential that this property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6658066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.