2 bedroom flat for saleCornhill, City Centre, Liverpool, L1
- Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Substantial Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room to Master
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Available For Sale with NO CHAIN
- Lift Access - City Centre Location
Located in the heart of Liverpool's City Centre, L1 is this substantial two bedroom third floor apartment brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Cornhill and available with no onward chain, the property is reached via a well maintained communal entry point that provides lift access to this well presented accommodation. Upon entering the flat, you are greeted by a smart reception hall that guides you through to a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen space. Enjoying a neutral décor and quality carpeting throughout, this generously sized space offers ample room for both a sitting and dining area, creating the perfect setting for entertaining and sociable living. The kitchen is modern and features a range of wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. The sleeping accommodation consists of two spacious double bedrooms, each finished to a very good standard and carpeted throughout, with the master bedroom enjoying access to a private en suite shower room. Providing the finishing touches to this property is an attractive three piece family bathroom suite.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2151794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.