2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAnglesey Avenue, Hailsham
Sold STC £220,000
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF NORTH HAILSHAM
- ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SECLUDED WESTERLY REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and sought after area of North Hailsham. The property benefits from ample off road parking, garage and westerly aspect rear garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and sought after area of North Hailsham. The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance porch, inner hall, lounge with patio doors leading to rear garden and separate kitchen. The property further benefits from ample off road parking leading to garage and westerly aspect rear garden. MUST SEE PROPERTY
Double door to side, leading to further double glazed door.
Double glazed door to side, radiator, loft hatch.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 10' 4" ( 4.62m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed patio door leading to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.25m max x 2.72m max )
Modern fitted kitchen (2012) matching wall and base cupboards work surface to incorporate stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and gas hob over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Walk in shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin set over vanity unit, part tiled walls, tilled floors, heated towel rail and double glazed window to side.
Mainly laid to lawn, off road parking for several vehicles leading to garage and path to front door.
Secluded low maintenance rear garden, fence borders, access to garage, westerly aspect.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53960374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.