4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge
- Ground Floor: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Study, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Garden Room, Utility Room.
- First Floor: Master Bedroom Suite with adjoining Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room, 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Outside: Parking for Several Cars, Attached Double Garage, Delightful Landscaped Gardens and Private Lake.
- In all the property comprises 0.73 of an acre (0.297 hectares).
A superbly presented family house situated in this highly regarded village with wonderful landscaped gardens and part of a private lake.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Great Shelford is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge, benefitting from a good range of local facilities including a variety of shops, 2 supermarkets, deli, cafe, hairdressers, 2 banks, primary school, library, church, health centre, recreation ground and a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street in about 85 minutes. Whittlesford Parkway Station, 4 miles to the south, has services to London's Liverpool Street in about 1 hour.
The nearby University city of Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become a 'high-tech' and 'bio-tech' hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, which is easily accessible from the village by a dedicated cycle path. The city also offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities together with an outstanding choice of independent schools for all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53962723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.