5 bedroom terraced house for saleChiswick Street, Carlisle, Cumbria
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GRADE II LISTED PERIOD HOUSE IN CENTRE OF CARLISLE,
- RETAINING MANY PERIOD FEATURES, ENTRANCE VESTIBULE, HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM,
- DINING ROOM, FAMILY DINING KITCHEN, UTLITY ROOM, CLOAKROOM/WC,
- 5 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, SHOWER ROOM & WC ,
- CENTRAL HEATING, ENCLOSED COURTYARD/ONSITE PARKING & FRONT FORECOURT,
- ENERGY RATING D
BEAUTIFULLLY PRESENTED Grade II listed period house situated in the centre of Carlisle. The property is retaining many period features and truly needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, family dining kitchen, cloakroom & WC, utility to the ground floor. To the first and second floor are 5 bedrooms with family bathroom, shower room and separate toilet. The property is benefit from central heating, front forecourt, rear courtyard garden/onsite parking. VIEWING IS IMPERATIVE TO APPRECIATE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53962963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.